Fisker Buzz Forums banner

Car covers and touch up paint

1661 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  kabalah70
I received an email today that the car covers and touch up paint should be available sometime in April .What really got my attention is Fisker parts support called the touch paint = Paint Sticks in all the years I've been in this business I never heard that term used .
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
They mention touchup PENS in the owner's manual.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.