Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the owner forum like the Ford GT site where only us owners can view topics started in the owner forum?

I have some warranty information to share with owners, but I would rather not share with the public.

Thanks,

Bill

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
Is the owner forum like the Ford GT site where only us owners can view topics started in the owner forum?

I have some warranty information to share with owners, but I would rather not share with the public.

Thanks,

Bill
We tried for many months to get Fisker to set up an owners-only website or area in this forum but they never followed through.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The owner of this forum could change the settings and ask for a VIN to then grant entry.

I'll post in the main forum since its not restricted.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Did I miss the info ffcars?

·
Premium Member
88 Posts

Thanks,

Bill
Can you share the owner warranty info?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Any update on the warranty info?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts