Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just wondering if someone can explain the timeline of different software that has come out and with what changes, what the most updated one is, and how to check which one you have? also, is there a new one in the works somehow or are we stuck with the latest one we have now? I for one would like better voice command options with bluetooth, especially dialing a person by name.

thanks!

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I can only answer part of your question. The latest software is 510. We do not expect "official" updates at this point, with the fate of FA in question. However there was a planned update, which Lormax has successfully installed for many Karma owners. He could do so for you, too!

The beauty of the Karma software is that it can be updated. Sadly, without a company to update and improve it, the car is more like my former cars, what you get is what you bought. Hopefully that will change, but until now, I am quite satisfied with 510, although like you, there are some improvements I would like to see.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I could use some help on the software versions, too. Looking at version screen, I'm pretty sure I was on 6.28. I took it to Fisker Minneapolis yesterday to get it updated. Looks like some pieces have been updated and not others. What does it mean now that I'm at these levels...

Hardware Version: PV
Software Version: 05.02.16.00
VIP Ver: 07.77.00
Nav Ver: 01.05.01
Host Ver: 05.23.00

The only one that got updated was the VIP version. What does the VIP version relate to?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Take it back because they didn't do it right.

should be

Software: 05.03.99.00
VIP: 07.77.00
NAV (NA): 01.05.01
NAV (EU): 01.05.02
HOST: 09.29.0

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
What 8AVGMPG said. For sure, your CIU wasn't updated correctly. Makes me wonder about the rest of the 510 update as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It took a few weeks and 2 software disks from Fisker, but it has now been upgraded successfully to 510. Surprisingly, the dealer was able to talk directly with Fisker and they sent the new software. Good to know there is still someone there that responds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts