Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I live in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and am selling my Fisker Karma Eco Sport.
I know what you are thinking...this sounds like a scam. It isn't......and I am only offering it for sale to someone who can actually meet with me, inspect the car, and take delivery of it here in Phnom Penh.

About the car....
It's a 2012 Karma Eco Sport with 6,000 miles on it. It runs great and I've never had any major issues with it. Minor issues have seemed to work themselves out after a power cycle (thanks to all who have contributed to this site).

The color is white sand with the black sand interior.

There is a small scratch in the lower right front valance and also a small scratch on the passenger front rim. The car is in great shape for being driven in Phnom Penh traffic (which is absolutely horrible!!!).

All taxes have been paid. The car is registered to me.

$88,888.88

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Does that price include the Benz?

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Love the white. One of the best colors for the car. Won't be in Cambodia any time soon but best of luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The car was purchased in California and shipped over here, I still have the California plates.
Import taxes here can be 100% of the value of the car. So to ship a new Karma here would cost you the price of the car, the price to ship it, and then import tax which is like buying the car a second time.
I realize that $88,888.88 might seem like an upper end of the price range if the car were located in the USA, but it is actually less than half price here in Cambodia.....
I didn't think there would be anybody from Cambodia on this forum....but thought it was worth a shot.
As for the SLS.....it's not for sale ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts