Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys;

I know much has been said about this subject and that the function is unavailable, i.e. to press your lock key for 2 seconds to activate the feature. Apparently it was not loaded onto the car despite the fact that the owner's manual states it works. I have tried it and it did not work. I have however found out something interesting. Here in Toronto it has been extremely hot for last couple of days and today I noticed or heard a fan noise. At first I though it was the battery cooling fans noise but I also had the car window slightly open and I felt air coming out of the vents inside the car and cooling the car down!!!. I did not activate any features to do this. I am also 100% sure that it was air coming out of the vents as I had my face in front of the vent since the window was down half way. Has anyone else noticed this in extreme heat? It seems the fan starts itself to cool the inside down somehow. Again, I am 100% sure it was the HVAC fan and not the battery cooling fans. Amazing, huh?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's so incredible. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts