Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if software update 6.15 has also changed the way the suspension responds (if that is at all software-controlled)? I've been using 6.15 for several weeks now and it has been working perfectly. Zero command center issues so far. But I've noticed that the suspension is very nervous when driving slowly. At high speed on the highway it is as smooth as usual, but when I drive less than 30 mph on perfectly flat asfalt roads in town or in a traffic jam on the highway, the car is bouncing around a lot. It's a big contrast with how it used to behave. Any similar experiences? Any ideas?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Dutch said:
Does anyone know if software update 6.15 has also changed the way the suspension responds (if that is at all software-controlled)? I've been using 6.15 for several weeks now and it has been working perfectly. Zero command center issues so far. But I've noticed that the suspension is very nervous when driving slowly. At high speed on the highway it is as smooth as usual, but when I drive less than 30 mph on perfectly flat asfalt roads in town or in a traffic jam on the highway, the car is bouncing around a lot. It's a big contrast with how it used to behave. Any similar experiences? Any ideas?
I'm on 6.15 now and haven't really noticed a difference.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,659 Posts
LonePalmBJ said:
Dutch said:
Does anyone know if software update 6.15 has also changed the way the suspension responds (if that is at all software-controlled)? I've been using 6.15 for several weeks now and it has been working perfectly. Zero command center issues so far. But I've noticed that the suspension is very nervous when driving slowly. At high speed on the highway it is as smooth as usual, but when I drive less than 30 mph on perfectly flat asfalt roads in town or in a traffic jam on the highway, the car is bouncing around a lot. It's a big contrast with how it used to behave. Any similar experiences? Any ideas?
I'm on 6.15 now and haven't really noticed a difference.
The suspension is not controlled by software AFAIK (see Suspension Walkaround) but a couple of people have mentioned that the car seems a lot smoother at low speeds with 615, which may have something to do with what you are experiencing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fabulist said:
The suspension is not controlled by software AFAIK (see Suspension Walkaround) but a couple of people have mentioned that the car seems a lot smoother at low speeds with 615, which may have something to do with what you are experiencing.
The strange thing is that I am experiencing the oppposite effect: the ride at slow speed is (much) less smoother after the upgrade with 6.15. My dealer over the phone already offered to have a look at it, but I have to find the time to drive over there, and was wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this effect.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
No change in ride characteristics with 615 on my car. Low speed ride is exceptional. Could be a tire flat spotted?
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top