Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very nice look although the front end seems incomplete. Does anyone have the performance data on the new 9 series. I understand it is still not released.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Wow!!! If only it were electric :(

·
Early Adopter
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow!!! If only it were electric :(
All we need is Fisker to turn the Karma to a coupe version and magic we have a series 9 electric ;-)

Socalguy, how is the suede portion of your interior holding up? Did you treat yours with some type of guard?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Nice car, nice article, but to me a bit too hypothetical.

Did BMW ever start with an M version of a product line?

Stefan
German Karma Forum
www.karma-forum.de

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
All we need is Fisker to turn the Karma to a coupe version and magic we have a series 9 electric ;-)

Socalguy, how is the suede portion of your interior holding up? Did you treat yours with some type of guard?
I have an EcoSport so my interior is leather and the alcantara (which has held up fine thus far).

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
It would be sadly paradoxical if Henrik's design experiences greater success as an ICE-powered car than as an EVer.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I've had my Fisker for almost a year and 7000 miles. I have the Earth EcoSuede with absolutely no issues. I have a minor spill or two with coffee and it cleans up easily. I had to battle my wife a bit when ordering the car as she thought leather would be the best choice, but she now loves the feel and comfort of the EcoSuede over our Audi's leather. I've been in some Karma's with the leather, and they are very nice too. Is the Suede worth the extra couple of grand....for me it is....but to you...........????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well i like the concept of the 9 series coupe. Because it looks awesome and the color is also very nice.. I think they are planing to make a long coupe in 9 series and I think its an good idea. Thanks for sharing..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts