Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I need help, the toch screen on my car does
not turn on when I start the car. Does any one know how to get back on?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi everyone. I need help, the toch screen on my car does
not turn on when I start the car. Does any one know how to get back on?
You need to turn off car and let it go completely go to sleep, 10-15 min. Then restart it to see if comes on. Also when pushing start button apply foot to brake pedal and let car boot up and say READY. If that doesn't work a hard reset by disconnect and reconnect cable on pass side under hood.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
When you say it doesn't turn on, does that mean it's completely blank? Or does it show the Fisker logo and thats all (no agree button, etc)?

(Didn't realize you posted the question twice. I answered in the other thread as well.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am a new memeber. Have had my Karma almost 2 years driving from Atlanta to Sea Island where I golf and have a home. Over 50,000 miles. Only problem I am experiencing is about twice a day the car changes it self from gas to electric and shows on the screen I need to go to a dealer. It will not go back to gas "Sport" unless I stop and let it go to sleep..then I am back up and running on gas "Sport". The dealer thought is was the thermostat. That has not worked. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I can't diagnose your problem, since no one has responded, maybe you should contact Harleyguy? I am delighted to hear that you have 50k miles on your car. That is excellent news for the rest of us! I have a little over 18k on mine and am closing in on my 2 year anniversary.

·
Karma #70 SE
28 Posts
Sport at start

Not same issue but every now and then my Fisker will start with the engine running even through it is in stealth an the batt is well charged. After a few min the engine stops.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Not same issue but every now and then my Fisker will start with the engine running even through it is in stealth an the batt is well charged. After a few min the engine stops.
Thats normal operating for the ICE, as I have read on the buzz before. Ditto for me as well...

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
Thats normal operating for the ICE, as I have read on the buzz before. Ditto for me as well...
This may or may not be normal, depending on the how frequent "now and then" is. If we are talking once every couple of weeks, then it's normal. If it's happening every other day, then you should have your dealer check the EVAP systems for leaks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
This may or may not be normal, depending on the how frequent "now and then" is. If we are talking once every couple of weeks, then it's normal. If it's happening every other day, then you should have your dealer check the EVAP systems for leaks.
Yes I believe mines performs ICE on at start every 40-50 starts in stealth, or if I park it for a couple of weeks. I read it has something to do with the fuel pressure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts