Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, I have Fisker for 5 years, I rarely drive it, but did have issues and was able to fix it thanks to posts from professionals like you guys, but the only few things I still can’t figure out and can’t really find any clear suggestions here for it. Since day one when I bought it from Arizona seller I have problems with
Radio (AM/FM/) Presets will not retain after turning off the car and turn back ON after 2 minutes
No bluetooth. Phone will NOT connect even tho it offering me code to insert on the phone, not connecting.
Preset of sound preferences won't hold USB Port won't recognize phone or does it for a minute and then I have to unplug and plug again, every minute…

Also maybe someone knows the answer to this:
Check engine light is on, what I’ve been told from seller 5 years ago that the light is on because of battery computer fault, but battery works fine and module is just glitching, he didn’t want to spend tons of money to change it as half of the car have to be dissembled, (I don’t know if that’s true or not, but doesn’t affect driving). Please help with anything if you can.
Thank you so much.

·
Registered
116 Posts
A lot of folks seem to be having the preset and back up camera issues. CIU reflash may resolve it. If you need a diagnostic report or replacement battery pack, I can help. Send me a PM or look us up at RoushRestorations.com Let me know where you are located.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello Everyone, I have Fisker for 5 years, I rarely drive it, but did have issues and was able to fix it thanks to posts from professionals like you guys, but the only few things I still can’t figure out and can’t really find any clear suggestions here for it. Since day one when I bought it from Arizona seller I have problems with
Radio (AM/FM/) Presets will not retain after turning off the car and turn back ON after 2 minutes
No bluetooth. Phone will NOT connect even tho it offering me code to insert on the phone, not connecting.
Preset of sound preferences won't hold USB Port won't recognize phone or does it for a minute and then I have to unplug and plug again, every minute…

Check engine light is on, what I’ve been told from seller 5 years ago that the light is on because of battery computer fault, but battery works fine and module is just glitching, he didn’t want to spend tons of money to change it as half of the car have to be dissembled, (I don’t know if that’s true or not, but doesn’t affect driving). Please help with anything if you can.
Thank you so much.
Joe Ferrante is the man for all of your Fisker needs!

·
Registered
3 Posts

Thank you so much.
Open the hood, unplug the main switch on the passenger side of the engine for 3 minutes, then plugged it back in....if the engine lite still on , run a self diagnosis thru your screen , it will tell you what s wrong, if nothing came up, you need to take it in for service ....hope it works for you ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts