Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my Karma and I have an issue I haven't seen reported so far.

The red backlights on the PRND pyramid flutter (raise and lower in intensity) at random times while driving. This behavior does not seem to be associated with any particular action (acceleration, etc.)

Anybody else experiencing this behavior?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
FredFriendly said:

The red backlights on the PRND pyramid flutter (raise and lower in intensity) at random times while driving. This behavior does not seem to be associated with any particular action (acceleration, etc.)

See this thread.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Fabulist said:
FredFriendly said:

See this thread.
I think there's a problem with Fab's link above (too many "http"s). Try this one instead: Thread-PRND-Disco-Lights

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
LonePalmBJ said:
I think there's a problem with Fab's link above (too many "http"s). Try this one instead: Thread-PRND-Disco-Lights
Thanks for the correction. That's what happens when I try to use an IPAD for anything other than reading. :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Some early cars were miswired, however mostly it is a "design element" according tot he last engineer i spoke to about it.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Nimisys said:
Some early cars were miswired, however mostly it is a "design element" according tot he last engineer i spoke to about it.
With 'design element', do you mean it has a purpose? My PRND-buttons blink occassionaly and it's a bit distracting, so if there's a fix for it I would welcome it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
i think it meant to represent a heart beat or something. i agree it's distracting, but unfortunitly, i do not know of a way to make it stop

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nimisys said:
Hmmm, I'm a software designer from way back and whenever we had a problem that wasn't clearly a flaw, the joke was, "that's not a bug, it's a feature!".

I really hope Fisker isn't going to resort to that canard....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts