Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted elsewhere and had 3 replies BUT for some reason I cannot access my PMs- only old messages come up even though it says I have some in inbox SO if anyone interested, please email me at [email protected] and don't use PM. It is level 2 charger and communicates with Blink network (if desired) Sorry if you sent me PM and did not answer.... Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
How much are you asking. May want it but not sure I need a 2nd charger in this house. I drive a 54 GMC truck locally, and I was thinking of using Fisker every other day, and therefor 110v will probably do. If I change my mind and it is still available I will make a deal with you.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
How much are you asking. May want it but not sure I need a 2nd charger in this house. I drive a 54 GMC truck locally, and I was thinking of using Fisker every other day, and therefor 110v will probably do. If I change my mind and it is still available I will make a deal with you.
@Mikey, if the price is right, you should seriously consider it. The US convenience charger is really designed for occasional use and takes a very very long time to charge the car. Also, the Blink charger is programmable and you can have it charge the car during specific hours if you get a time-of-day rate where you live. Finally, if you connect the charger to your WiFi system, you can get information about how much power was used for each charge and control the charging via your smart phone. I have had mine since before I got my car and I am very happy with mine.

[Edited to Add] I paid $1400 for the Blink box plus another $400 for permits and installation. Just FY!.

·
Registered
261 Posts
does anybody else have charger for sale, looking for a 2nd one

·
Registered
102 Posts
does anybody else have charger for sale, looking for a 2nd one
I just took Hurleyguy's advice. Bought and installed a clipper 25S unit. Was shipped fast and installation was painless. Works great. Charged the car from 4 to 50 in 3.3 hours. I should have done this a long time ago.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I just took Hurleyguy's advice. Bought and installed a clipper 25S unit. Was shipped fast and installation was painless. Works great. Charged the car from 4 to 50 in 3.3 hours. I should have done this a long time ago.
Will who handles warranty problems is awesome glad I could help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts