Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to make an outgoing phone call today and kept getting silence. I finally figured out that although the phone was linked via bluetooth and was dialing, it was immediately dropping BT audio and using the phone's audio instead. So I called for food using the handset instead (and got weird echos on the phone but that might have nothing to do with the car). However, the Karma still knew exactly when the call was in progress and when it was finished: I also used the smartphone handset to dial my work line and (not) leave myself a message, and watched the command center display. The Karma knew when I'd dialed and when hung up, even if I did the entire sequence using the handset. (I tried it a few different ways to experiment.)

After the stop to pick up the food that made the command center do the 2-minute-shutdown reboot sequence, it was fine.

Not sure if it's related but when I got home with the food, I'd lost my RKE=Global and ACC_DELAY=1minute settings again, too.

(This particular glitch is pretty minor, but it shows that software version 510 still has various bugs.)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Unfortunately I still experience Bluetooth bugs with 510 perhaps once a day. Loss of audio track forward/back controls or very bad crackling during Bluetooth calls are common for me. I hope Fisker can fix the remaining problems soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts