Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case you are thinking about working with Travis Richardson with FixMyKarma you should know the following:

When I first worked with Travis to fix my mirror motors and to check the batteries health status he did a great job for a fair price.

About 5 month ago my driver visor came loose and he picked it up to have it fixed. Since then I have tried to reach him via text and voice mails and never heard back from him again.

It is very frustrating not driving with a visor in California and knowing he is just not a fair guy to get back to me. I didn't want to post this, but after so long I am giving up and just have to buy a new one.

In case you get in touch with him (I had no luck on 5 month) please tell him to contact me.

But please be aware that he is not the most reliable person.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
A quick google check or checking this forum would have saved you from this frustration

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Sorry to break the news to you wont be seeing your money back or your parts any time soon. Just curious why did it take you so long to join the forum and as mentioned if you had done a search your not alone getting ripped off by Travis .
His cost owners thousands of dollars stealing parts from them or claiming to do work on their cars and not doing it.
When I first started dealing with him a couple of years a go he was a stand up guy now I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him
As far as your sun visor if you had contacted a CSP you could get it covered u dear warranty if you had funds left . Another problem the replacement sunvisor would also break the vanity mirror is garbage .

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Just in case you are thinking about working with Travis Richardson with FixMyKarma you should know the following:

When I first worked with Travis to fix my mirror motors and to check the batteries health status he did a great job for a fair price.

About 5 month ago my driver visor came loose and he picked it up to have it fixed. Since then I have tried to reach him via text and voice mails and never heard back from him again.

It is very frustrating not driving with a visor in California and knowing he is just not a fair guy to get back to me. I didn't want to post this, but after so long I am giving up and just have to buy a new one.

In case you get in touch with him (I had no luck on 5 month) please tell him to contact me.

But please be aware that he is not the most reliable person.
Not to minimize your problem, but at least you are lucky you have the rest of the car and that it still runs. It could have been a lot worse.

·
Registered
535 Posts
The sun visors are not even worth replacing. I used CSP funds to do so and wish I hadn't, since they were broken again within a month (the door dangles when you have the visor down to block sun).

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
Might be useful to ban him. He was last online October 26, 2015, probably to take parts and money from unsuspecting customers.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Should of been banned a long time ago any other forum I belong to ban members as soon as you do something like ripping people off

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a guy that fixes the visors if you are interested his name is Jeffrey and he is in Costa Mesa Ca. His number is 562-706-5556

1 - 11 of 11 Posts