Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have often read with envy about those of you whose dealers have really gone out of their way to make you, as an owner, feel important. My Mercedes dealer has always done that for me, but not my Fisker dealer. Well, I got a call on Tuesday from my dealer asking me if I was free for breakfast on Thursday,today. I wasactually invited to meet Henrick Fisker for breakfast. I thought there were going to be a few more people, but amazingly it was just myself, one other owner, Richard Beattie ( Marketting and sales) and Henrick Fisker. We met for about an hour and a half. I wish I had more time to ask more specifics! We just talked about the car, my experiences, which have been very good ( I have a good car).

They were very engaging and very interested in the owners perceptions of the brand and car itself. We spoke for a bit about the difficulties of getting electric vehicles to be accepted in this country and the new markets that seem to be developing in the middle east and China.

Richard confirmed that they truly want to build the Atlantic in Deleware and that the remaining loan money may still be available. I asked Henrick about the status of A123 and how we would be impacted if they went under. They explained to me that, even if A123 failed, there would still be substantial product available. They are also pursuing relationships with other manufacturers regardless of the state of A123. We also discussed the modular nature of the battery sytem and how, as technology changes, the battery can be upgraded.

I choked under pressure. I didn't have any pre-written questions and didn't take notes on the answers to my questions.

Henrick mentioned something interesting that the next generation solar roof may be transparent with the ability to tint darker in bright sunlight.

I very much appreciated the company reaching out to some owners for a real one-on-one. Richard and Henrick were true gentleman and sincerely care about delivering to the owner a great product and great service.

I wish I asked more about the rumors of potential future alliances with other car manufactures, the fanancial outlook etc. I urged them to take a more active role in this forum and explained how helpfull this forum has been to me as an owner.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Wow - that's great Jeff! Btw, did you also post that on TMC? It would be great for Fisker to have these small gatherings of owners all over the country!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SoCalGuy said:
Wow - that's great Jeff! Btw, did you also post that on TMC? It would be great for Fisker to have these small gatherings of owners all over the country!
I hope I don't sound too ignorant but I am not familiar with TMC.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
ixtractm said:
SoCalGuy said:

Jeff
Tesla Motors Club. Someone said they had breakfast with Henrik this week, so I thought what are the chances that two people had one-on-one breakfasts with Henrik the same week!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SoCalGuy said:
ixtractm said:
SoCalGuy said:

Jeff
Tesla Motors Club. Someone said they had breakfast with Henrik this week, so I thought what are the chances that two people had one-on-one breakfasts with Henrik the same week!
Henrick and Richard Beattie said they were doing a four city tour. Chicago was one of them and I don't recall the other two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts