Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my worst fear has come to life. Sent the remote scan tool out via FedEx as usual, got my email showing it was picked up and tendered at the Philadelphia hub. Then days go by and nothing, vanished. Off the radar. FedEx claims the tracking number is now invalid, no trace of it. Are you freaking kidding? They have no idea where it went. Been weeks now. Yes it's insured but now we know why we're so reluctant to send our scan tool out. Thanks fedex!

·
Registered
304 Posts
That happened to a USPS overnight package I sent the other day - It was picked up and updated online and then nothing for 4 days - no updates or anything - then it just appeared one day out for delivery.

So I hope it appears for all of us!!

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I had the same problem with my scan tool and laptop lucky for me they found it the customer decided to send it back USPS without telling me . It ended up at a local office. Does Fed Ex have a central office they send lost packagers to . Post Office does

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm thinking the label got torn off so it's there but unidentified. That's my optimistic half...the other half says it's under a conveyor belt in pieces...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Meaningless now but when I send watches and jewelry I will double pack the items including shipping labels on the interior box in addition to the exterior box. Hope it appears....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts