Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked thru several post but couldn't find this noise:
I am in Socal and when it is 50F in the morning (car is in the garage) I have a gurgling noise when I turn on the car. The Karma is still standing still but I get some kind of gurgling noise like a small water fall is in the front. it is constant with small brake. When driving it is lauder but independent in speed. During lunch when it is getting warm the noise is gone. It is not annoying but I am worried if this is something serious.
Also I notice a water noise when I come home and plug the car in. Anybody any idea what it is? thank you.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Likely the coolant circulating through either one of the 3 cooling systems and has some air in the system. It is likely not the ICE system so start by checking the coolant level in the battery reservoir up front and the passenger fender reservoir and top off with GM dexcool as needed (not to the top, allow a couple inches for expansion) the low temp electronics system can be a bear to bleed the air out but can be done.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
If the coolant is really low in the coolant tank on the passenger side you might want to look into a possible leak .

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, both! I checked both engine and battery coolant. Both were way below min. Just refilled it. I hope the noise is gone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts