Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had maintenance completed on my Fisker by Lormax. If you haven't called him for service for your Fisker you should. Professional, informative and knowledgeable. To help all owners feel a bit better about our cars...I have one of the highest mileage, regular use, Fiskers on the West Coast - coming up on 40,000 miles. Lormax confirmed the car is running great, batteries good and no problems. Been through (1) set of tires and she's running great.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Just had maintenance completed on my Fisker by Lormax. If you haven't called him for service for your Fisker you should. Professional, informative and knowledgeable. To help all owners feel a bit better about our cars...I have one of the highest mileage, regular use, Fiskers on the West Coast - coming up on 40,000 miles. Lormax confirmed the car is running great, batteries good and no problems. Been through (1) set of tires and she's running great.
Hey there - congrats! Since you have so many miles on your Karma, can you share with us any problems or issues you've had along the way. Also, how long did your first set of tires last?

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Biog shout out too to Lormax who just left my house after servicing my car......Just as jrocks stated, professional, informative and knowledgeable!! I just replaced my tires at 11k; sometimes I think my Karma is a Formula One car, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts