Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I opened this topic just to share my feelings about Fiskers great customer service! My car is a very early car, built in September 2011, so it had some teething problems. Most issues like the trunk overbite and wind noise were taken care of, but a few things remained (like vibrations at high speed) and these have now also been taken care of. Fisker of The Netherlands handled this great and so did Fisker of Europe, who took the car to their technical centre in Munich (!) for a few weeks to get everything right. It's really awesome how Fisker treats its customers. I'm glad I got my car back - I really started missing it - and I'm enjoying the ride!

:)

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Fisker of Bellevue, and Fisker customer care have been great for me too. Mine is a later build, so not many problems. But those I have had, including helping me with 3 flat tires that were no fault of the Karma, have given me no reason for complaint. (I ran over some road debris)

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I have been absolutely thrilled with the service I have gotten from the team at Fisker Marin. Since I got one of the very early builds, there were some teething issues early on and they were absolutely terrific about taking care of me and making sure the issues were addressed. When you buy a first generation car from a new company, the service makes all the difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.