Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Fisker Karma (Ocean Blue) for about a month now. It's a second car so I probobly won't drive it much until Spring when the weather is better. However, when the weather really breaks for nice, I would love to get together with other Fisker owners in the Atlanta area. Anyone in the Atlanta area game for setting a date in March for a meet and greet amoung owners? Maybe some convenient place where we all can bring our Fisker's?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
I'm game! I have a Deep Ocean as well.

One idea might be to meet at Caffeine and Octane which is held on the first Sunday of every month, so we could target March 2nd or April 6th. For those unfamiliar with C&O it is an open car show that draws upwards of 700 cars of every make, model and era including some truly stunning exotics, restorations, and antiques.

Caffeine & Octane is notionally held from 7:00am to 11:00am but we should plan to get there earlier because it will fill up. It is located just off Windward Parkway in Alpharetta (exit 11 off GA 400). Turn west off of the exit and the event is located in a commercial parking lot a half mile down on the right.

You can learn more on their website here: Caffeine and Octane and on their Facebook page, where you'll also find LOTS of pictures posted to the wall: C&O on Facebook

Here's a link to C&O from March 2012 where we had a good representation of freshly minted Karmas:
http://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/26-owners-garage/901-fiskers-meeting-atlanta.html

I'm also game for a more focused Karma's-only get together or dinner.

Brent

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds great! I never new about C&O. Sounds like a fun place to hang out and see other nice rides. I'm also definitely game for a Karma's only get together as well. I'll be out of town March 2nd, but good April 6th and maybe even Feb. 1st (weather permitting).

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
A Third Deep Ocean here. Sounds like a great idea. I have been to Caffeine and Octane a couple of times. By 7 the parking places are full.. Only able to drive around and head home. I'm Game, pick a first Sunday weather permitting. Post here or private message. Should designate a parking area to try for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts