Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I recently started looking for a unique vehicle for a 50 mile (RT) daily commute and have gotten the Fisker Itch. I appreciate all the feedback here on FiskerBuzz, the positive and negative info is valuable in making this decision. In the event that there is someone on here in the SoCal area that has one that has been reliable that they think might need a new owner, please let me know. I'd rather buy from an owner that knows their car than a dealer...

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

Lucas in SD

·
Registered
551 Posts
Even though it's not local to SD, I'd check with Evolution Autosports if I was a buyer, because (like buying from an owner, not a dealer), there's a lot more 'peace of mind' that Joe has put the car in good working order before selling it.

Also not in SD, but I'll mention, is there's a blue one being auctioned on bringatrailer. I'd set up an alert there for fisker, to be notified of upcoming sales.

All that said, I'm sure there are some Cali people on the board, and hopefully one will send you a message.

·
Registered
104 Posts
There is one in Minneapolis on Facebook. Costs less than $2k to ship it. I talked with owner and it sounds like a good one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! I recently started looking for a unique vehicle for a 50 mile (RT) daily commute and have gotten the Fisker Itch. I appreciate all the feedback here on FiskerBuzz, the positive and negative info is valuable in making this decision. In the event that there is someone on here in the SoCal area that has one that has been reliable that they think might need a new owner, please let me know. I'd rather buy from an owner that knows their car than a dealer...

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

Lucas in SD
Hey there. I have a wonderful Fisker I'm considering selling. We are downsizing and it was one of Joe's. It's been wonderful. Let me know if you are interested.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Lucas, there is a car for sale in Santa Monica on TrueCar (not a dealer, according to the ad.). I think he is asking way too much (i.e. $60k) which would explain why it's been for sale for a couple of months now. Here's the link: 2012 Fisker Karma EcoSport For Sale in Pacoima, CA - TrueCar. I too, am in the market of a Fisker and I'm in So. Cal, as well. I've been looking and watching the sales for many months. I hope to get one next month, if things work out as I expect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts