Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so sad, I thought I had the only Fisker Karma in NC!! But a friend sent me a pic of a silver one that he saw in Boone :'-(

Fess up, man (or woman), who are you?! Do you live there, or just passing through? Are we new BFFs or mortal enemies?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm so sad, I thought I had the only Fisker Karma in NC!! But a friend sent me a pic of a silver one that he saw in Boone :'-(

Fess up, man (or woman), who are you?! Do you live there, or just passing through? Are we new BFFs or mortal enemies?
I have one in Cameron, NC and believe there is one in Fayetteville, another in Raleigh and saw one in Burlington a month ago. I am certain since 22 were sold by Flow Motor's Fisker/Lotus dealership prior to its closing Fisker in 2012 and than Lotus a few years later.
So you are not alone but one in a secret storm of these great cars.
Mort

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Wilkesboro, about halfway between Winston and Boone. I drive all over the state, though, and I'm constantly being stopped by people that have never seen a Fisker! I was hoping that, after 9 years, 21 of those 22 were either shipped off to somewhere else or (egad!) in a junkyard somewhere... muahahaha!

·
Registered
56 Posts

I have an Earth/Earth 2012 in Clayton. Anyone want to arrange a meet-up?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts