Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone need front &/or rear bumper covers? Or know someone who does?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
What's a bumper cover?

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's a bumper cover?

In my experience (I could be using the wrong terminology) it's the large soft body-color part that covers the front (or rear) end of the car. It surounds the license plate in the rear and the grilles in the front. Beneath it is the actual shock-absorbing bumper attached to the frame of the car.

I could also include the front and rear lights with the bumper covers or separately.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts

In my experience (I could be using the wrong terminology) it's the large soft body-color part that covers the front (or rear) end of the car. It surounds the license plate in the rear and the grilles in the front. Beneath it is the actual shock-absorbing bumper attached to the frame of the car.

I could also include the front and rear lights with the bumper covers or separately.
Did you locate the part you need ? Lower valance when you say covers people think it might be a actual cover like a car cover but in body shop terms you are correct it's considered a bumper cover

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you locate the part you need ? Lower valance when you say covers people think it might be a actual cover like a car cover but in body shop terms you are correct it's considered a bumper cover
I was offered a valance, but only with front and rear bumper covers and rear lights; total price around 3-4k? i am awaiting asking price,

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts

Not trying to be snarky; just not familiar with that term.

·
Registered
5 Posts
bumper

Hello Eric, I m looking for the front bumper for the fisker. Do you still have it? Please let me know asap to my number 7865636338 Thanks Kate

·
Registered
5 Posts
I m looking for the front bumper for the fisker. Do you still have it? Please let me know asap to my number 7865636338 Thanks Kate

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
He never bought the bumpers he needed a rear valance but the seller only wanted to sell both bumpers only . He ended up buying the valance from company that makes the reproduction ones .

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I've already told them I have the front bumper cover. No response. Makes me wonder just how serious they are about fixing the car.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts