Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I broke a couple of the pins that hold the door panel on, and now if I close the door too hard, the bottom left corner of the door panel will pop off. Anyone know where I can get a dozen or so of them? They look kind of unique unfortunately. I saw Advance Auto has a BUNCH of different ones, but none of them looked like an exact match. If anyone has found some that will work other than the Fisker pins, I'm all ears. Thanks!

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
As the title says, I broke a couple of the pins that hold the door panel on, and now if I close the door too hard, the bottom left corner of the door panel will pop off. Anyone know where I can get a dozen or so of them? They look kind of unique unfortunately. I saw Advance Auto has a BUNCH of different ones, but none of them looked like an exact match. If anyone has found some that will work other than the Fisker pins, I'm all ears. Thanks!

Your best bet is the dealer, I was in a similar situation during the "dark days" and went through hundreds of clips and at that point could not procure clips as there were no parts that were available. Do yourself a favor and call a dealer to get the proper clips. Had to use RTV until fisker was up and running for parts. Not a fun time, the clips seem to be proprietary to this door panel.

http://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/13-fisker-karma/4921-how-remove-door-panel.html

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Your best bet is the dealer, I was in a similar situation during the "dark days" and went through hundreds of clips and at that point could not procure clips as there were no parts that were available. Do yourself a favor and call a dealer to get the proper clips. Had to use RTV until fisker was up and running for parts. Not a fun time, the clips seem to be proprietary to this door panel.

http://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/13-fisker-karma/4921-how-remove-door-panel.html

Gotcha. Thanks! Sounds like you saved me the trouble of buying one of every type of pin I could find. I'll give the dealership a call tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Gotcha. Thanks! Sounds like you saved me the trouble of buying one of every type of pin I could find. I'll give the dealership a call tomorrow.
Fisker part number is C148001800100 give Joe a call he cant drop ship them to you unless you have a local dealer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts