Fisker Buzz Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Extremely ugly. As I said on TMC, the original interior showed off had black and white and was FAR classier. Here's to hoping they're just showing some options. Bad choice tho IMO.

Are you planning on driving the Model X or will you stick to your Model S?

Thoughts on Tesla marketing the Model X towards women? Very odd

Attachments

Marketing to women is smart IMO. As for the X, I'm not even sure ill keep my reservation, IF we do, it may end up being my wife's daily driver. I don't want to replace our Q5 though since I can't go far in the X, and don't need 2 crossovers.

Whats up with the panda interior?
Seems they are just showing the different options and putting them in one car. You would only have one of those on the whole interior it seems.

http://www.greencarreports.com/news...-new-interior-detroit-auto-show-live-pictures
Tesla calls it an "interior exploration", giving a hint as to the different colors and trim materials you can expect from the production Model X.

The work has been done by Tesla Design Studio, and uses a mix of white and black leathers to bring contrast to the three rows of seats--the back rows, of course, accessed via the unusual 'falcon wing' rear doors.

hmm the model x is awesome.. I love the door style of passenger sides and also the interior of the car is amazing. Because there are not any control button on the dash all the controls are in the touchable computer lcd. Thanks for sharing the photo of new model here is the photo of interior.

I personally feel that interior is a bit tacky compared to the concept. This shot isn't a bad one, but as you go back you'll see it's all two-toned and such (look at the mats, they're made for the black seats with red piping).

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.