Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is so, where? I live in Boca, but work throughout browsed and palm beach counties.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Bought my Fisker Dec. 1st. Live in Palm Beach, and have seen only one other Fisker on the road so far. Actually, two---the first one looked so beautiful, that it got me to stop into the dealer on my way to trading in my 03 500SL for a new one.
Very impulsive buy, but happy I did it. Car is a real head turner and conversation piece.

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My buy was also impulsive. I now have to sell my 2010 S400 hybrid Mercedes! Anyone interested?

P.S. I meant to type broward county, not browsed county.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in Miami, purchased my car last Feb. It has been a fantastic ride. No major issues the dealer here is great.

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With that many owners in south Florida it would be cool to have a meet or get together. Any interest?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Eric. I have been an owner since March 2012. I am close by in Pompano. I love this car and essentially has been my everyday ride. Would be great to meet others in the area

·
Registered
102 Posts
Live in South Beach. Bought mine in Sept 2012. have 3500 mies. Trouble free since last software update. I love the car. Its like nothing else I owned and have owned just about everything out there. WOuld be fun to get together and share a few Fisker moments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bought mine in January 2013. I live in Delray and traded in my BMW 650 convertible. The car really is a head turner, and drives like a dream.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Bought mine in January 2013. I live in Delray and traded in my BMW 650 convertible. The car really is a head turner, and drives like a dream.
Glad to hear your enjoying you Karma I assume you bought your car at Fisker Palm Beach

·
Registered
261 Posts
I would be in. Sometime in April--as I am a "snowbird" Halfway between Palm Beach and Miami?? Can't imagine 8-10 Fiskers in the same parking lot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts