Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
I think there are several, with Ever1 being the most engaged at the moment.

·
Owner #1926
113 Posts
Yep, me too! Pisses me off when people ask if its my husband's! That caveman only likes loud, big, gas-guzzling trucks! lol!!

So, I assume you are? clsr2nrvna?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree Roberta, some girls have just have great taste! I upgraded from a RS4 manual. Miss shifting, but worth it! I held out for the Laguna Blue, love it! If "we're" ever in HI, maybe we can take a drive :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just got one yesterday! it was a manufacturer buyback from headquarters in OC, so hope that doesnt haunt me. its white ecostandard with black interior, but interestingly software updated added the backupcamera that the ecostandard traditionally doesnt. have. Ill post pics soon. the only thing that is really driving me nuts is the fact that the bluetooth really sucks and you have about a 50% chance it will pair and work appropriately! uugh! (oh and the fact that my driveway is so steep the front rubs on the ground every time I take it out...trying to figure out a solution for that!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ive done it at an angle and no luck, my driveway is 21 feet wide at the opening to the street and even if I max out the angle the 2 diamond points on the front bumper rub :( I measured and the car only has 5 inches clearance at that point- crazy! however, backing out seems to work, even though the back bumper only has 5-6 inches where that middle cover hangs down, guess cause its in the middle it works- thank goodness!

·
Owner #1926
113 Posts
I thought I would miss the stick - upgraded from a Supra Turbo I had for almost 20 yrs - but I haven't so far. Let me know if you're in HI, I'll show you around a bit! :)

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Hey Girls! Glad to see you on the Buzz !

I pre-ordered my Karma in 2011, it came in in March of 2012. I have felt alone out here in Fisker Buzz forums, but I love my car and cars in general so I am used to being the minority. My husband is scared of my Karma. He won't drive it and has only ridden in it a handful of times. He says it gets to much attention and he doesn't know how to drive it LOL! I am in Kentucky, and have yet to find another one in the state. Good to know there are some gals out here to chat with about my Karma.:)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I pre-ordered my Karma in 2011, it came in in March of 2012. I have felt alone out here in Fisker Buzz forums, but I love my car and cars in general so I am used to being the minority. My husband is scared of my Karma. He won't drive it and has only ridden in it a handful of times. He says it gets to much attention and he doesn't know how to drive it LOL! I am in Kentucky, and have yet to find another one in the state. Good to know there are some gals out here to chat with about my Karma.:)
Where's the stretch Karma in the list? :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
My wife Grace is the primary driver (if you see a shadow/monsoon in Ft. Lauderdale, it's probably her). I'm more active here on the board, but she was very active with a large subset of the board during the whole Fisker bankruptcy procedure.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
My Karma is white with Tri-tone interior, I haven't seen any in KY. I ordered it from Warren Miami Fisker. Sometimes get service at Cincinnati Fisker. I would like to know if there's any others close to me. I haven't had any service in at least a year..

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Glad to see you still own the car and enjoy it still .
I do love it! I have an engine light on right now, are you with Miami Fisker? My hood sensor is showing that my hoods open too. I don't mind being my own mechanic, but I need to take it to Cincinnati for some service. I don't know that I'll ever sell it. It's 3 years old, but looks great.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
...I need to take it to Cincinnati.
Contact FiskerPhilly on this site. He does all the work in the NE and working on mobile diagnostic testing. He sends you an expensive piece of equipment to hook up to your car, and he can run diagnostics from Philadelphia. I believe this is up an running now...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts