Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys;

I saw this Eastern Canada forum empty and no one ever posted anything on it. Any Fisker owners in Eastern Canada, including Ontario and Quebec who still have your cars? Good to connect with you gents if there is anyone out there??

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on Canadian owners. Have you all gone to sleep or is the ownership demographic different in Canada, i.e. over 80 years of age? Come on guys. Any Canadian owners????!!!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I just got a phone alert that I was mentioned so I popped in to see what's happening :)

Yes, I am indeed a long time owner of a Black Eco Fisker with earthtone interior. I have over 40k km on it and I drive it in all 4 seasons :)

If you ever need to reach me, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Cheers,

Pat

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pat/guys;
Thanks. Great to hear from you. Now I know who to contact in Canada. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am in QC and owned an ecochic with 17 000km, never during winter ! So I am pretty much watch to it 10 months a year and when I have it....something broke. Nice trophy then.

M

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Congrats to Toronto Raptors

Congrats to our Canadian Fisker Karma owners like Bruce Wayne on the Toronto Raptors NBA Championship.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Toronto Here. Lets all meet up for a rally and go for a drive this long weekend. Or after. July 27th 2020 ......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts