Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have been viewing this site for a long time, even before my Karma was delivered but have not posted anything till now. I am a happy DD coming up on 20K miles and over 2 years of driving. Like many of you, I love my Karma and will drive it for years to come. I knew it would be a bit of a science experiment when I bought it but that went with the new company and brand new electric car.

This site has been a great wealth of knowledge and I express my gratitude to the many who are so enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the Karma. I have been lucky with very few problems and good early service from the original dealer in San Diego.

I am looking forward to better times ahead with the new Fisker. It is still fun to talk to people about my Karma, watch the pictures being taken, but mostly just a blast to go for a ride. You can not beat the ride of an electric car, especially a Karma.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
SD Karma - welcome to the club.

Sandy, 'Deep Ocean' is in North County (Carlsbad I think) - you might want to message him if you are interested in a SD meetup.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sandy,
I work downtown but live near SDSU. I get up to the north on occasion but not too often. I have not seen you or many other Karmas in San Diego but I know they are here....

·
Registered
334 Posts
@SD Karma - welcome to the club! I'll be in San Diego the weekend of July 25th and will keep an eye out for you and @Sandy Eggo.

Also, I think the Deep Ocean and Canyon Tri-Tone is a great combo--looking forward to seeing one in person someday.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sandy,
I work downtown but live near SDSU. I get up to the north on occasion but not too often. I have not seen you or many other Karmas in San Diego but I know they are here....
You don't see me because I drive in STEALTH mode. :D

I've seen a black Karma in the Olivenhain/Rancho Santa Fe area about 3 times. Not sure who owns it but we must be "neighbors".

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You don't see me because I drive in STEALTH mode. :D

I've seen a black Karma in the Olivenhain/Rancho Santa Fe area about 3 times. Not sure who owns it but we must be "neighbors".
Sandy, I will need to keep in stealth mode more often as I travel.... but rumor has it that a famous SD golfer drives the black Karma in your area (or maybe his wife).

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sandy, I will need to keep in stealth mode more often as I travel.... but rumor has it that a famous SD golfer drives the black Karma in your area (or maybe his wife).
"Lefty", huh? That would make sense actually. I'll bet it was his hot MILF of a wife though. Passed me once on Del Dios Highway when I was on my road bike. It was cool to barely hear the Karma sweep past me (no other traffic).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts