Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to put this out early enough as I get alot of inquiries about available cars and the CPO cars don't last these days. The last 2 sold before they were even listed.
Deep ocean ecosport, black sand interior. 54k miles.This car belonged to of my first customer's from Fisker of Philadelphia. I maintained it personally since new. EVERYTHING is done on it. Traction motors, RDM rework, exhaust, good battery health. New CIU, shocks/struts, control arms, latest exhaust. 4 new Yokohamas. Car is impeccable for the mileage. (I personally prefer them with some miles but not too much) car is reasonably priced (48000) for a CPO car with the 2 year factory warranty.

Email or PM me. I will eventually get a full photo shoot if it ever stops snowing :mad:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,057 Posts
Just wanted to put this out early enough as I get alot of inquiries about available cars and the CPO cars don't last these days. The last 2 sold before they were even listed.
Deep ocean ecosport, black sand interior. 54k miles.This car belonged to of my first customer's from Fisker of Philadelphia. I maintained it personally since new. EVERYTHING is done on it. Traction motors, RDM rework, exhaust, good battery health. New CIU, shocks/struts, control arms, latest exhaust. 4 new Yokohamas. Car is impeccable for the mileage. (I personally prefer them with some miles but not too much) car is reasonably priced (48000) for a CPO car with the 2 year factory warranty.

Email or PM me. I will eventually get a full photo shoot if it ever stops snowing :mad:
Bumped to the top of the list

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got a deep ocean with glacier ecochic from him almost a year ago and no headache with it. I can definitely vouch for Joe. Would definitely pick this up if it was available back then. Thanks again for my awesome Karma.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I purchased my FK Signature Car#13 from Joe in Oct. 2017 and am extremely happy. He's the real deal.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
I got a deep ocean as well. With the earth tri tone interior I think I hardly ever see this interior. @FiskerPhilly just wondering how much would it cost to get the car fully up to date?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm assuming you will be taking it to Atlanta. I'd call them. Up to date is a broad term which can mean software up to date or mechanically up to date. $350-$15000 respectively:D

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Yea I already did it here now. I'm just saving some money up before I put it on the road again. However I noticed 4 problems that bothered me on the ride back home. I think they are....

1) battery charge goes to 0 after 15 miles of ev driving.
2) I think i have the RDM/TM problem
3) The power train issue when I use about more than %50 of the throttle
4) The burning smell that comes through the vents whenever it lost charge.

5) I forgot it seems like the a/c doesn't work. The fan for it does though

Other than that everything else seems fine. Hopefully the repairs is $5k & down. I will get it inspected in about 2 weeks from now

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Battery issue for the range drop. At least 3500
Rdm/motor rebuild over 8k. And trust me those numbers are way lower from me than the dealer Need to do some more saving...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 21 Posts