Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's still a sore subject they caught the problem with the C Clip but are looking into other possable problems .

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Ya know to presume all of them will fail is a stretch. I talked to Mr Dunston today, sending his carr to me next week for routine service and going over at 75000 miles original rdm chassis# in the 500's. Yet I had an rdm with a loose pinion at 3000 miles chassis # in the 1500s. No firm data, just some luck ;/

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still feel where you live makes a big difference if the rdm and or the traction motors will fail.Hills and mountain areas verses the flat roads of Florida .

·
Registered
829 Posts
So, again in ignorance (but glad of it) ... what kind of symptoms does the car display if it begins to have RDM issues? I live in relatively flat Phoenix, but I live on top of a small mountain, so there's 1.5 miles of hill up and down on each trip I make.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So, again in ignorance (but glad of it) ... what kind of symptoms does the car display if it begins to have RDM issues? I live in relatively flat Phoenix, but I live on top of a small mountain, so there's 1.5 miles of hill up and down on each trip I make.
On decel with the car in Hill Mode you hearing a loud humming noise and goes away when you accelerate.Signs of oil leaking on the black cover protecting the rear traction motor . Parking brake failure pops up on the instrument cluster . Goes no longer moves and makes really bad noises from the rear of the car :huh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts