Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
KarmaTesla
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to express my gratitude to Joe Ferranti aka Fisker Philly for doing an amazing job on my Karma. I have owned a lot of vehicles and have dealt with so many scumbag dealers. Joe was totally opposite of that!!! I dropped my car off to him and my Karma has never sounded better. When I received my Karma in May, I continuously heard a wobbling sound. I initially thought it was the sound of the car (lol), but I later found out it was a rusted wheel bearing. My Karma is very quiet now. Thank God!!! Yesterday my car would not go into drive. The screen said parking brake not functioning take to dealer. I called Joe and he showed me how to recalibrate the parking brake. Most dealers would have charged thousands for that. Sorry for the long post, but I had to thank Joe.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I want to express my gratitude to Joe Ferranti aka Fisker Philly for doing an amazing job on my Karma. I have owned a lot of vehicles and have dealt with so many scumbag dealers. Joe was totally opposite of that!!! I dropped my car off to him and my Karma has never sounded better. When I received my Karma in May, I continuously heard a wobbling sound. I initially thought it was the sound of the car (lol), but I later found out it was a rusted wheel bearing. My Karma is very quiet now. Thank God!!! Yesterday my car would not go into drive. The screen said parking brake not functioning take to dealer. I called Joe and he showed me how to recalibrate the parking brake. Most dealers would have charged thousands for that. Sorry for the long post, but I had to thank Joe.
i am also down stream from Joe's on going support. Got my Eco Sport back in May and have had a great drive ever since. Joe coached me through a minor windshield washer issue but my car has been fantastic after his rebuild. 'Cheers' Joe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts