Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a collecting "tendency." Ever since Eclipse #2388 got delivered to me, I have been quite geek-hooked on the Karma. Collecting stuff wherever I go. Dealer brochures, a large original dealer sign that I reassembled and illuminated with LED lighting (was blown off dealer building during a hurricane, in several pieces), showroom paint chips, upholstery samples, and even a Fisker Automotive hat from Fiskerphilly! I travel a lot for work. But always search. I picked this up recently.... a 24" illuminated sign, new and never used. I really really like my car. The original Karma is just misunderstood. Yes it had its quirks. Yes it requires a skilled mechanic (I know one in Cherry Hill......) And yes.... it has its weaknesses. But above all this it has a personality, and an interesting back story. Its an ideal object of obsession. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I have all the matchbook cars that came out hate mugs pens thumb drives catalogs even an umbrella. You should see my collection of Harley Davidson pieces I even collect mini tool boxes.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have Fisker - notebooks, LCD photo frames, Jackets, all kinds of stuff - love the weirdness of it

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I have an umbrella, coat, various hats, several polos, and several black coffee cups

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I have custom luggage made for the Karma. Designed and made in Italy.

·
Registered
320 Posts
You're definitely not alone! I collect all kinds of Fisker stuff. Brochures, jackets, hats, coffee mugs, etc. I sure like the sign you found!!!

I also have the Fisker "PCH" watch discussed in another thread... and a few original Fisker Karma drawings.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Check on Fisker Karma Owners and Fan Club on Facebook. I posted pictures on June 25th and Gianfranco Pizzuto posted pictures of them on May, 3rd. Several pictures of the luggage there.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I am the brand new owner of Fisker Karma Signature Car #13 ! i would love to collect Fisker memorabilia. Do any of you have anything that you want to get rid of/sell? Where can I find all this type of memorabilia?

·
Registered
349 Posts
i too have been looking for fisker stuff, and have found nothing.
i would very much like to get a set of that luggage !

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
The only thing that I could find online was a Fisker Karma match box car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts