Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cloud Based App Developer
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even I got the air in and the air level shows more than the recommended in all the tires but the light is on and the diagnostic tool is showing the front passenger tire. Any thoughts on this issue will be appreciated....

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Ignore the screen, it's wrong. Get yourself a regular, handheld tire pressure tool and check the pressure yourself. 40 psi front, 36 rear.

·
Cloud Based App Developer
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lormax for a quick answer. If the air is just fine, what should I do with the air pressure light in the dashboard ?

·
Registered
334 Posts
The air pressure light should go away once all tires are filled to the correct pressure. I had the same issue when I picked up my car, and after filling the tires I think I drove 2-3 miles and then the light went away.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i had a similar issue, and then noticed that i had forgot to put the cap on the tire pressure valve. as soon as i did that, the light went away,

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Lormax is right. Even with my fancy POS Brookstone tire pressure meter, I couldn't clear it so I went to my local tire store and they checked each tire and filled to the 40/36 recommendation. After awhile the tire pressure warning cleared! My air gauge was about 5 lbs off, throwing it in the trash. The onboard screen is way off of reality.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts