Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I recently purchased another Fisker and it came with both an aftermarket mesh grill and stock grill. I installed the stock and have this extra one for sale.

We are not sure of the brand...it looks like Strut, but there are no markings. I can tell you it's pretty heavy duty metal. Fisker Atlanta told me they sent it out for a customer to CarTunes here in Atlanta at a cost of $2500. That's all I know.

If anyone is interested, make me a reasonable offer....

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mesh Grill

Hey there. I'm in San Jose, CA
How much do you want to ship it to me in CA?
I'm a Fisker owner 000217 and would like to put it on mine.
I'm keeping the stock grill just in case it doesn't look right or gets damaged.
I don't really know what it's worth so maybe $100 bucks would be okay whatever you think is fair plus shipping of course.
I hope it's easy to put on :)

feel free to email me at [email protected]

Hello,

I recently purchased another Fisker and it came with both an aftermarket mesh grill and stock grill. I installed the stock and have this extra one for sale.

We are not sure of the brand...it looks like Strut, but there are no markings. I can tell you it's pretty heavy duty metal. Fisker Atlanta told me they sent it out for a customer to CarTunes here in Atlanta at a cost of $2500. That's all I know.

If anyone is interested, make me a reasonable offer....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you sold this? I'm making my own custom chrome mesh grills for the karmas front grill lower grills with led fog lights and a rear chrome mesh grill all matching but I'd buy this off you? Please let me know! Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts