Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to adjust the doors on the Karma? I noticed the sound of the two front doors was no longer a clean "thud'. i can see that the door glass is slightly out of alignment with the rubber liner. The top edge of the window pinches the rubber. I can see the bolts on the hinges but prefer not to do a "test drive" adjustment.:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
The 4 bolts that hold the hinges are what determines where the door sits, so you were looking in the right spot.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Does anyone know how to adjust the doors on the Karma? I noticed the sound of the two front doors was no longer a clean "thud'. i can see that the door glass is slightly out of alignment with the rubber liner. The top edge of the window pinches the rubber. I can see the bolts on the hinges but prefer not to do a "test drive" adjustment.:
It might not be a door problem but a window adjustment.If the body lines line up on the door between the front fender and the rear door its a glass adjustment. If the lines are good then the glass needs to be adjusted . The only glass adjustment that cane be done with a special tool that loosens the glass is the in and out glass adjustment .Look on the underside of the door and you will see two rubber plugs remove the plugs and you will see two 10mm nuts that's adjusts how close the close sits to the rubber seal .

Any other glass adjustment has to be done by loosen the glass from the window regulator

1 - 4 of 4 Posts