Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently I’ve started having this issue almost every time the car is used. Usually, moving into sport mode will cause ac to turn off. Today, it just randomly turned off.

sometimes the ac goes off, sometime it turns on full heat, but every time this happens, the screen won’t allow you to change any settings. Turn the car off and back on, cold ac is back.

any ideas? I’m on 5.35. Karma replaced some ac parts last year when it would only go into defrost.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Recently I’ve started having this issue almost every time the car is used. Usually, moving into sport mode will cause ac to turn off. Today, it just randomly turned off.

sometimes the ac goes off, sometime it turns on full heat, but every time this happens, the screen won’t allow you to change any settings. Turn the car off and back on, cold ac is back.

any ideas? I’m on 5.35. Karma replaced some ac parts last year when it would only go into defrost.
I have this sometimes also. I am at 520. No idea why this happens.

·
Registered
86 Posts
A/C only shuts off for me during heavy acceleration. I believe it’s software programming, which prioritizes throttle position power demand in front of A/C power demand. …. I bet Adam or Fisker Philly would know for sure.

·
Registered
543 Posts
This happened to me a few years ago, and I think it got a mention here on the board before (but long ago). Thankfully 99% of my driving is battery-only, but I have a 3.5h road trip in my near future, and I hope it's with A/C.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Team,

Maybe try this....Car in Park

Switch to Sport mode - AC on MAX - Fan on Max (10)

Wait a few mins and listen for the front cooling fan - behind the BIGGEST radiator to turn on.

If it does not turn on - its a simple fix - change out the main cooling fan. It could be NFG.

Tigga

p.s. You will need to use your existing Fan Module - Black Box size of a cell phone attached to your existing OEM fan shroud.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When this happens to me, i am unable to
Make any selections on the climate control. Also, now the blower motor is staying on even when the car is off. Heard the large fan running the other day

Oh and this is now happening on battery only

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Refrigerant is fine.

AC blows cold after hard reset in both stealth and sport modes. Once issue happens, outside temperature reads 0,and nothing is displayed on the climate screen.
Codes
P0513
P167E
P0CF5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts