Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am a currently waiting for my Karma to be made and after looking at this forum for quite sometimes I haven't found one topic that discuss about the AC. My experience with the demo car was actually in a fairly hot day in Texas and notice that the AC keep going from strong to weak while idling and stronger again while driving. Did anyone have this experience, I guessing its not an issue yet because most of you guys receive this car in the winter.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
WoW-BaO said:
Hi I am a currently waiting for my Karma to be made and after looking at this forum for quite sometimes I haven't found one topic that discuss about the AC. My experience with the demo car was actually in a fairly hot day in Texas and notice that the AC keep going from strong to weak while idling and stronger again while driving. Did anyone have this experience, I guessing its not an issue yet because most of you guys receive this car in the winter.
The AC system has to maintain the main battery at optimum temperature as well, which may explain why the cabin air supply fluctuated on a hot day.

-- Fab.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well I'm in Florida and its still hot. I have the exact problem you describe and additionally the passenger side AC is weaker than driver side.

My neighbor also has a Karma and the behavior is exactly the same.

·
Registered
125 Posts
What does your FL dealer say about the a/c ? A well functioning a/c even while idling is important in the South. The way you are describing how it cools when idling could be a major problem....and deal breaker...to those of us with 90+degrees and 90+% humidity!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I ask the dealer about this issue and he has yet to get back to me. Living in Texas this would be bad!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts