Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I had my buddy go test drive the new Fisker I'm about to get as he is very close to the car and he noticed 2 things.

1. Upon doing a wide turn and having to turn the steering wheel all the way he noticed a weird noise kinda like a grinding noise. Any idea what this is?

2. In stealth mode the car is quiet, but once in power mode (gas) he said the car is much louder and can hear the generators working. Is this normal?

The dealer is telling me they replaced the battery with the NEW updated battery and even the service advisor told me this. Just making sure I check everything on the list before i buy it. thanks

Vin: 406 (low i know)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
#1) A rapid clicking noise can sometimes be heard when cranking the wheel all the way left or right. It can easily be fixed. Grinding I haven't heard, unless the tire is maybe contacting the fender liner.

#2) The gas engine, when it comes on, can be loud. Test drive a car in Florida so you can understand the noise difference between Stealth and Sport mode.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
He's in Florida, Fisker Miami and Harleyguy will service the car for him. The car just happens to be out in Vegas right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts