Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
Nice, the interior looks very Karma like.. wish there was no b pillar! Looking at the platform architecture this also likely means no convertible variant.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wonder if the pillar is needed to allow doors type - wonder how much of this car exist - would be interesting if henrik learned a few tricks - the interior (back seats) seems like henrik has learned allot - having no ice is providing lots of design notes that are functional
- hurray!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts

I wonder why he went with the central divider, a la Karma. If the battery uses 21700 or similar cells, the floor could be totally flat and you can have a rear bench seat for three. Don't get me wrong; I personally like the individual cocoon configuration, but a big rear bench seat may be more marketable.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
More information released just today about the EMotion. This just keeps getting better and better.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I hope we can retrofit this 'push' function...

I propose to use the glove box button as it looks a little bit like giving a slap in the face anyway

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
New photo posted today on social media

·
Leo Parker
19 Posts
More information released just today about the EMotion. This just keeps getting better and better.

Henrik Fisker is a real entrepreneur not like the Chinese Wanxiang which is now copyright the Fisker Karma, only the original can think new and taking the electric cars to the next level. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts