Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello there I’m having a weird problem with my A/C. First problem started when the A/C only Blows out of the top/defrost vents now I hear a weird “winding/clicking” sound coming from the front of the engine! And since that’s been going on the A/C only works when I’m accelerating but once I stop at a light or something it blows out warm air? If anyone know what this problem can be please respond back to me! Thanks I attached a video of the sound it’s making @Harleyguy @FiskerPhilly

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sukrz2xihhnth0d/Video Apr 02, 10 08 48 PM.mov?dl=0

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's 2 problems. Hvac damper blind is stuck or torn. That's in the dash. Have to pull the dashboard to fix.
The warm air is a bad engine/ radiator cooling fan.

hello @FiskerPhilly thanks for the response! I heard about how hard the hvac damper job is and it’s a very expensive fix! But what about changing out the coolant fan? Can any local machanic preform it? I’m out here in Las Vegas.. and can you please let me know the part number thanks

·
Premium Member
150 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
FWIW, the issue with the damper blind is very common :-( Mine did the same thing for no apparent reason, and now I just live with it.

One of these days I'm gonna have to come up with $20k to get @FiskerPhilly to fix all of my little irritants. I'm keeping a list...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts