Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m EastKarma from Budapest. Since Christmas I’m an owner of a Karma EC, Santa Claus brought it to me. (12.23.2014)
The first owner was from Netherland who drove with the car 38000km.
It works for me immaculately since a month, I have driving 2000 km.

Thanks for your site! It's very great! I had a lot of important information from the Forums before the purchasing!

I'm sorry for my English, hope You can understand me ..
Bye

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
You are very easy to understand East Karma! Welcome to the club. I hope you enjoy your Karma as much as I do mine!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
@EastKarma, Üdvözöljük Fiskerbuzz!

It's a great pleasure to hear from fellow owners from around the world. Please feel free to ask any questions and to share your experiences. By tradition, I must ask you to post some photos of your Karma. We never get tired of looking at Kramas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for everybody! Surly I will have some questions...
My VIN is: #0146
I uploaded some pictures about the car into my album...

·
Registered
334 Posts
@EastKarma - welcome to the site!

Great pictures of your Karma. It's funny how much I can look at this car and never get tired of it, and how great it looks from different angles.

Also, your city, in my humble opinion, is one of the most beautiful in the world. I hope to get back there again one day.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Is yours a Signature Edition? I've never seen an interior like that. Looks great. Hope to make it to your beautiful city one day.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Is yours a Signature Edition? I've never seen an interior like that. Looks great. Hope to make it to your beautiful city one day.
I have the same interior except mine is in the tan tones. This is the standard interior for the EchoChic model. I have the Earth/Earth and I love it!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank's Steven!
My car is a normal EcoChic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts