Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited to announce that we were invited to bring our Signature Fisker #62 to the Cincinnati Concours in June! My understanding is that ther was a Fisker in this Concours as a new vehicle in 2012 and there hasn't been one since (understandably). This is there 40th year celebration. Having gone many years as a spectator I am honored to have our Karma in the show this year! How exciting :)

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
I am so excited to announce that we were invited to bring our Signature Fisker #62 to the Cincinnati Concours in June! My understanding is that ther was a Fisker in this Concours as a new vehicle in 2012 and there hasn't been one since (understandably). This is there 40th year celebration. Having gone many years as a spectator I am honored to have our Karma in the show this year! How exciting :)
Excellent !! You make us legacy owners proud :D

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Congratulations, and make us proud. Please post some photos afterwards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts