Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Looking to sell my 2012 Fisker Karma Eco Sport #498 . (YH4K14AA1CA000498)

Black on Black Karma. All the chrome has been blacked out, but is removable if one would prefer. 22' Venteri Concave Wheels. Nitto 420s Tires less than 3k miles. Properly Spaced to sit flush with the wheel wells. 50% Tinted windows all (except windshield). Other than that Karma is stock.

All services done at Frank Kent Fisker in Texas. This is one of the very few Karma's that received a New Battery under warranty before Fisker went under. All recalls completed. Currently has the 535 Software update. New Center Exhaust.

Drove this car from Texas to California with no issues. Currently getting 35-43 miles per charge, and averaging 23 mpg on ICE.

Some small rock chips or pitting on rear fenders (very hard to see), and scrape under front bumper (as most all Karma's I've seen). Interior is excellent, except a little wear on drivers seat back. No Rips or Tears.

All systems function properly. No issues or troubles. 13,900 miles. No RDM issues, noises, or leaks. Great Car.

Car is currently located in San Diego, CA and listed for sale on Craigslist and Ebay.

50,000.00 USD

·
Registered
48 Posts
Its no longer on Craigslist. Contact Alex Pop, he helped me find my killer white Karma and I know he has a few for sale and always knows of more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts