Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Charging time on 110 for me is 16 hours, pretty much exactly. I've been driving my car a lot and that means I never start the day with a full charge and have had to run the ICE even on days when I only drive 40 miles or less. So, I have contacted EVConnect for a 220. They came out last week but now I can't get any response form them and they haven't returned my phone calls. Is anyone else having a problem getting EV Connect to respond?

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Sigurd said:
Funny thing is I have never hated using gas until I got this car. Now, I hate to have to decrease my mpg and am looking for ways to only use electricity all the time.
Ditto.

As you can see from some of the other cars I have listed below, going slow and getting great gas mileage has not been a priority for me. But its so much fun to see how far you can go without using any gas, and without using friction brakes as well. I find myself playing with the hill modes to recapture as much energy as possible without seeing it dissipate into heat with the friction brakes as well.

But the Karma is so much fun to drive, that everyone in a while I do drive it hard and the 3 digit mpg be damned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.