Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have thoughts on the 2020 Corvette Stingray. It is completely different looking than any other Corvette ever built. Looks like a very beautiful newly designed sports car.

·
Early Adopter
1,246 Posts
Anyone have thoughts on the 2020 Corvette Stingray. It is completely different looking than any other Corvette ever built. Looks like a very beautiful newly designed sports car.
I put a deposit on it -- too good to pass up. Awesome look!

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats, I agree, I am very close to doing the same!

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ninja:
I also put a $5,000 non refundable deposit down on a 2020 Corvette Stingray today. I agree with you, too good to pass up: great look (awesome new look!), great performance and great pricing. The interest and demand is off the charts, sounds like 2020 production is almost already sold out.

·
Early Adopter
1,246 Posts
Ninja:
I also put a $5,000 non refundable deposit down on a 2020 Corvette Stingray today. I agree with you, too good to pass up: great look (awesome new look!), great performance and great pricing. The interest and demand is off the charts, sounds like 2020 production is almost already sold out.
I think they are sold out ;-)

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nin ja:
Are you in the first wave of orders (first 3 months of 2020) or in the second wave (last 9 months of 2020)? I am in the second wave.
Please PM me your contact info and we can share our experiences with our 2020 Corvette Stingray C8 orders.
Regards, Ken

·
Registered
36 Posts
Let me know if you are coming to KY to pick it up. I owned a 1972 Stingray back in the day. The new design is beautiful.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do, I am considering picking it up at the Corvette Museum, next to the production plant in Bowling Green, Ky. I may come to Bowling Green to tour the plant and the Museum before I even get the car.
Regards

·
Early Adopter
1,246 Posts
Nin ja:
Are you in the first wave of orders (first 3 months of 2020) or in the second wave (last 9 months of 2020)? I am in the second wave.
Please PM me your contact info and we can share our experiences with our 2020 Corvette Stingray C8 orders.
Regards, Ken
I put the order in on line and had several calls with the sales manager - still have to meet at the dealership - it was for my son...

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nin ja: I already met with my salesman and his General Sales Manager.
Let me know if you are in the first wave or second wave.
Also let me know how many C8's 2020 Vettes the dealership had allocated for each wave and what number you are in their allocation.
My C8 2020 Vette is for me and I will also keep my Fisker and 2 other cars. I would love to track our orders, etc, together.
Regards

·
Early Adopter
1,246 Posts
Will you adopt me?
sure, but first i need to see your quals -- do you cut grass? do you take out the garbage and most of all, do you clean your room and do laundry?

For the car, I get lifetime painting and long term care when i'm old -- should I expect a better from you? LOL

·
Early Adopter
1,246 Posts
How are you liking your Stingray?
A friend of mine got it, I never went thru with my purchase when i saw the convertabile. My friend absolutily loves it and it does look very impressive. sounds and ride pretty nice! Definitly will get one once the hype subsides , but first i have to increase my garage space ;-)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, the car is impressive indeed, however there are still a lot of negative opinions about it. People especially complain about the safety, comfort and fuel economy problems. I think you can't expect it to be economic but if you are paying so much money for a car you may expect it to be at least the best comfortable car ever. I'm a big Stingray addict and was very excited about the new Stingray. I was getting prepared for selling my real estate in Cannes for buying one of these new ones but after I saw the reviews I changed my mind.

·
Early Adopter
1,246 Posts
Well, the car is impressive indeed, however there are still a lot of negative opinions about it. People especially complain about the safety, comfort and fuel economy problems. I think you can't expect it to be economic but if you are paying so much money for a car you may expect it to be at least the best comfortable car ever. I'm a big Stingray addict and was very excited about the new Stingray. I was getting prepared for selling my real estate in Cannes for buying one of these new ones but after I saw the reviews I changed my mind.
At least we have our Karma's to enjoy - lol. I plan to test drive before i buy. I had an 2012 Audi R8 Convertible when i had garage space. i down sized and ketp only my 2012 Karma and the 1994 Harley Softtail Herritage Classic. Planning to expand my garage situation, so I plan to add a convertible - had Henrick built the sunset, I would of been set - it is what it is.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The interior is beautiful and well-crafted. it may not be the ultimate sports car ever nor the most powerful by a long shot, but it is brilliant, and worth every penny of its low asking price.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The base car is the Stingray, the performance pack is the Z51. one of the best values in the world of high-performance sports cars.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts