Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
No round two of this great event?
Yes, we should have a round two!

Perhaps Dave_Car_Guy, Fab, Marswill, etc., can suggest another venue in NorCal. For example, we could do something closer to SF and Pat's Garage.

Pat, what do you think? And can you accommodate 15 or so additional Karmas on your street?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Good timing. My wife and I were just talking about this. Maybe Pat can set something up with his friends at the Brewery next door?

·
San Francisco Provider
28 Posts
I think something here near the shop would be fun. I can certainly accommodate 15 or so Fiskers on the street. I usually have between 4 and 8 here at any given point anyway. I'll check with the boys at Harmonic Brewery next door to see what open dates they have. Do we want to do a Saturday?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I think something here near the shop would be fun. I can certainly accommodate 15 or so Fiskers on the street. I usually have between 4 and 8 here at any given point anyway. I'll check with the boys at Harmonic Brewery next door to see what open dates they have. Do we want to do a Saturday?
Having it on a Saturday would be a great idea. Personal note: I will be out of town until Jan. 20. Any time after that would be great for me.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Great! A Saturday works well for me.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I recently retired so almost any date will probably work for me.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Northern California Karma Meet-Up - Spinello’s in Los Gatos on Wed, Jan 13 at...

We originally planned to be in SF in February (17th-25th), but we just bought a new home here in Germany which we can take over for renovation and energy saving measures in March... so the SF plans are a bit unclear now.

Anyways the only feasible date to see you guys would be February 18.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
All,

I am moving the discussion on a possible get together in early 2017 to its own thread to avoid confusion with last year's gathering.

We now return this thread to its originally scheduled discussion, in progress:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Here's what Pat is suggesting:

Saturday, February 25, 2017 at Pat's Garage. Meet and greet at 10:30 a.m. followed by lunch at 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., at the Harmonic Brewery next door.

Lunch details have not yet been firmed up since food will have to be catered and we need to get a headcount.

Looking forward to seeing y'all! :)

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Here's what Pat is suggesting:

Saturday, February 25, 2017 at Pat's Garage. Meet and greet at 10:30 a.m. followed by lunch at 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., at the Harmonic Brewery next door.

Lunch details have not yet been firmed up since food will have to be catered and we need to get a headcount.

Looking forward to seeing y'all! :)
That would work for me. Is @Patrizio33 handling the invitations and RSVP, or should I set up a thread with an RSVP poll to get the headcount?

·
Registered
859 Posts
That would work for me. Is @Patrizio33 handling the invitations and RSVP, or should I set up a thread with an RSVP poll to get the headcount?
Yes, please set up an RSVP thread. The Harmonic Brewery can only accommodate 20-25 people, so the group lunch will be on a first come, first thirst basis. ;)

At the moment, the headcount (including spouses/significant others) is around 14.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Yes, please set up an RSVP thread. The Harmonic Brewery can only accommodate 20-25 people, so the group lunch will be on a first come, first thirst basis. ;)

At the moment, the headcount (including spouses/significant others) is around 14.
Done. Folks, please vote in the RSVP thread to provide an approximate headcount for the event.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts