Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 EcoSport for sale. The car is painted in their Deep Ocean paint and I have never seen a car shine in the sun like this one. There is so much flake in this paint and from my understanding it's a several thousand dollar factory option. The interior is done in what looks to be the dune meadow monotone. I'll let the pictures I have show for themselves. The vehicle has 26X miles on it and the mileage will not be going up.

I am asking 64,500 for the car and am slightly negotiable. I understand the cars decrease in value over the months but I am certain this is one of the lowest mileage EcoSports in the country.

The car is located in NY and can be shipped.

email at [email protected]

·
Registered
144 Posts
Anbody have any history on the above VIN...Looks like a Demo but unsure about any new updated parts installed or Software version.

·
Registered
272 Posts
oh because i pm him a few weeks ago so i wasn't sure...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Was Sold in 2 months

This Karma with low mileage at the local used car lot sold to an out-of-town person in about 2 months. Not certain how close to the asking price of mid-$60's it was sold for.

Sorry for the delayed response, but no one made a direct inquiry to me about it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts