Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had my car towed to Palm Beach Lamborghini as Tampa Fisker (10 miles from them) hasn't been able to get my car in for any service for 2 years now so I've given up on them. My car would not go into drive and ready light wouldn't come on so they fixed the main high voltage fuse under rear seat. They were great and fast there. Got it back last Tues and it's been great ever since. Today the engine light came on and when I shut the car off, there was no power period (no interior lights, no starting, etc). So we jumped it and it was fine and even started fine after few stops. Got home and right after I turned it off, everything went dead again. A few min later, power came back on?? I had to reset the windows and parking brake again, which also happened after the first time today, almost as if I unplugged that big wire harness under hood. Weird. FYI, 12volt Battery was replaced before I had it towed to West Palm. I wiggled that big harness and no issues then wiggled the positive and negative posts on battery thinking I didn't tighten them down good too. Any ideas? Going in morning to have the new battery checked out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've given up on them. I don't think they will be a Karma dealership either. West Palm is pretty much our only option it seems. Good thing AAA premium covers 1 - 200 mile tow per year. I used a friends account towing it back :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts