Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Guys,
I'm new to forum. I have only had the Fisker about 1 month. I just turned 9,000 miles. I went to drive it today and it not working. I get this message "02 High Voltage Battery Failure". It also shows I'm out of gas. But I know I am not. Any information would be a big help. Or do I just call my dealer?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
HI Guys,
I'm new to forum. I have only had the Fisker about 1 month. I just turned 9,000 miles. I went to drive it today and it not working. I get this message "02 High Voltage Battery Failure". It also shows I'm out of gas. But I know I am not. Any information would be a big help. Or do I just call my dealer?
If you have a dealer nearby, you should definitely call them to see how they want you to proceed. The only step you can take on your own is a hard reset, but that could wipe out the codes stored in the car's memory that the dealer would need to diagnose the problem.

Where are you located and who is your dealer?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The dealer says one of my 15 batteries is going bad. They want $4,200 for a new one. Does this price seam okay?

·
Registered
7 Posts
You need to unplug the black plug for a few minute over the passenger side of the front tire. It will do a hard reset

1 - 11 of 11 Posts