I've been watching Lucid Air and I like what I've seen so far and would like your opinion as well as others.
My only problem with Henrik Fisker is his enthusiasm seem to get the best of him. His excitement leads him to over promise and under delivery.
Lucid Air on the other hand seems to be making great progress and may be able to deliver on most of what they promise.
What do you thing?
● The first 255 customer cars will be Launch Edition cars
● 315-mile range
● 1,000 horsepower, all-wheel drive
● 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds
● Autonomous driving hardware
● 21-inch Lucid-design wheels
● Upgraded audio system
● Unique colors and badging
● Pricing: over $100,000